New topic New reply  Page 2 of 4
 [ 47 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Here's my few cents. I won't say wether or not this guy deserves the ban, as I have no idea in which context things were said. I believe it's extremely important to experience such situations for yourself before you can reach a conclusion.

Solely from reading the text in the chatlog, I can only conclude a few things.
Yes, Harvester was spewing alot of curses and accusations. Yes, it was extremely anoying.

On another note, and believe me when I say that I have nothing against you guys, I actually enjoy playing with and against you really much, but Harley and Ears, you are saying alot of crap from time to time. :) Crazy amount of f-bombs, shit, and alot of things that can be misunderstood, if you they have their eyes set on being against you. (Which most people getting killed by you feels like. Myself included. :3:) You probably wouldn't have as many people disliking you if you turned it down a bit. Just my suggestion.

Anyhow! I will leave this discussion up to the ones this actually concern. :)
30 Nov 2009, 22:56
559 Posts

We.. don't have a 2fort.. wtf? And maniac, if you want to read the chatlog, Harley posted it. You should be able to find the pages. ;)

30 Jun 2010, 11:19
15 Posts

Ears. wrote:
Odd how you cut off part of the text too.

[Ears.][AD] : lol, and W + M1 is pro?
Schoolgirl socks: You fucking talking to me?
[Ears.][AD] : Fuck yeah i'm talking to you

AND VARIOUS other text, If my game was still up, I'd paste it, but unfortunately its not up. You Lucky bastard :D

I said no such thing as any administrator checking the logs will already know.

[Ears.][AD] : lol, and W + M1 is pro?
Harvester : he did use a and d
Schoolgirl Socks : you talking to me?
[Ears.][AD] : Fuck yeah i'm talking to you
Harvester : yes they are

Now that you're actively lying about me, I think this proves your unsuitability for the role of administrator. If you're in an influential position in the organisation (doubtful given the way you act) then I realize that, what is now a personal complaint and request for action against an obviously abusive admin, will be a wasted effort.

Otherwise I ask someone with the proper authority to check the claim which has just been made against me and take the appropriate action.
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

darkwave_synth_ebm wrote:
Now that you're actively lying about me, I think this proves your unsuitability for the role of administrator.

Now... who do you think we are going to believe? You, someone who has just joined to complain, or Ears, a respected admin and friend.
30 Nov 2009, 22:56
559 Posts

Jamza wrote:
Now that you're actively lying about me, I think this proves your unsuitability for the role of administrator.

Now... who do you think we are going to believe? You, someone who has just joined to complain, or Ears, a respected admin and friend.

This.

Also dark, I do believe that the log I am reading suggests that ears is correct.

15 Posts

Yes, I am Schoolgirl Socks, NOT Harvester. I made it clear in the first post that I had no connection to either party.

Harvester was NOT being abusive or using profain language, he was just complaning. My post is not about whether or not he should have been warned/banned (muting is the usual sanction against people who will not stop talking), it is about the inappropriate language and belligerent attitude of the admin.

As you can see from the post he made to me, he actually inserted the word "fucking" into the supposed copy/paste of what I said to him, simply to make himself look like less of a bully. This is shockingly dishonest behaviour.

Dethbyelf wrote:
Idk if you were joking or not (Guys, this is TEXT. Without emoticons, how do you know if it's serious or not?),
but this part of the chat log is what I mean Harley:
Harley Quinn : FUCK U
Harley Quinn : a sticky in yr fat face
Harley Quinn : YOUR PLAYING A CARTOON GAME
Harley Quinn : WHO GIVES A FUCK
Either that or I am misinterpreting who this is directed towards... was that towards Harvester?
EDIT:Harley I just saw that link. Yeah it was towards Harvester. The thing is, he never said fuck u. Can anyone tell me where that is in the log? I think the author of this is really Schoolgirl, because he/she is standing up for harvester, and adding things that Harley (as I know of) did not say.
15 Posts

Dethbyelf wrote:
Jamza wrote:

This.

Also dark, I do believe that the log I am reading suggests that ears is correct.

Then it has been edited.
15 Posts

Jamza wrote:

I'm just sorry that I didn't record a demo, which isn't so easily edited. If you check the file access flags I'm sure that you will discover it has been edited, since that is the only possible explanation as I know that I did not say such a thing. Why would I come here to complain after swearing at an admin (and just by chance sounding exactly like him in the supposed line from the log, wonder why :roll: ), to get myself banned?

Well, this has just gone from a simple feedback about administration issues to a full blown realization that your org. is has rotten apples in the barrel. My only question is whether one person edited the log, or whether you all just agreed to go along with the lie to save face. Whatever the case, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a clique of liars.

If the OWNER of this place happens to read this thread and cares at all about his business, I strongly urge, check logs, find out who edited the console log and GET RID OF THEM.

Goodbye.
27 Jun 2009, 06:22
126 Posts

I'm sorry if I offended anybody, my deepest concerns. We'll just live to frag [with sticky spam of course] another day :D

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Jamza wrote:

I'm just sorry that I didn't record a demo, which isn't so easily edited. If you check the file access flags I'm sure that you will discover it has been edited, since that is the only possible explanation as I know that I did not say such a thing. Why would I come here to complain after swearing at an admin (and just by chance sounding exactly like him in the supposed line from the log, wonder why :roll: ), to get myself banned?

Well, this has just gone from a simple feedback about administration issues to a full blown realization that your org. is has rotten apples in the barrel. My only question is whether one person edited the log, or whether you all just agreed to go along with the lie to save face. Whatever the case, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a clique of liars.

If the OWNER of this place happens to read this thread and cares at all about his business, I strongly urge, check logs, find out who edited the console log and GET RID OF THEM.

Goodbye.

All logs are recorded by HLStatsX, and no other administrator other than me has access to touch the logs. The logs are publicly available at http://stats.aprilon.net/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=tf

Per user logs are also available (example) Ears.: http://stats.aprilon.net/hlstats.php?mo ... ayer=20082

Excuse me if there are missing pieces, I'm not sure at what timeframe you were playing, but last night our webservices was offline for 3-4 hours due to a DDOS attack on the network.

15 Posts

Ocfos88 wrote:
Hi there,

First of all, congratulations on the excellent servers, I have been making frequent visits to your UK 2fort

really didn't know we had a 2Fort server or multiple servers :|

Well I played a 2fort server with your name attached to it.. must have been someone feeding off your good rep.
13 May 2010, 11:12
33 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Here's my few cents. I won't say wether or not this guy deserves the ban, as I have no idea in which context things were said. I believe it's extremely important to experience such situations for yourself before you can reach a conclusion.

Solely from reading the text in the chatlog, I can only conclude a few things.
Yes, Harvester was spewing alot of curses and accusations. Yes, it was extremely anoying.

On another note, and believe me when I say that I have nothing against you guys, I actually enjoy playing with and against you really much, but Harley and Ears, you are saying alot of crap from time to time. :) Crazy amount of f-bombs, shit, and alot of things that can be misunderstood, if you they have their eyes set on being against you. (Which most people getting killed by you feels like. Myself included. :3:) You probably wouldn't have as many people disliking you if you turned it down a bit. Just my suggestion.

Anyhow! I will leave this discussion up to the ones this actually concern. :)

Noted and point taken Maniac. I can see how ppl can sometimes take me the wrong way. HOWEVER I will chat shit back to people who chat it to me. I don't wanna fight with ppl there is a nice community at aprillon. In a joking sense I would joke too, but I didn't find his comments particuarly funny, just downright rude.

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Ocfos88 wrote:
Hi there,

First of all, congratulations on the excellent servers, I have been making frequent visits to your UK 2fort

Well I played a 2fort server with your name attached to it.. must have been someone feeding off your good rep.

Actually, I did run a 2fort server however only for a few days :v Nobody else knew about it except for a few people, this was merely just to test my vps' performance :)

15 Posts

Thanks for the reply. I just went to your online stats and searched for my own chat. As anyone who cares to look will see, I didn't swear at all and the people above posting false logs and claiming that I did are shameless liars muddying your reputation.

http://stats.aprilon.net/hlstats.php?mo ... king+to+me

Look for yourselves people.

2010-06-30 13:01:31 AoD im talking generally  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_badwater
2010-06-30 11:46:18 [Ears.][AD] Fuck yeah i'm talking to you  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_goldrush
2010-06-30 11:46:08 Schoolgirl Socks you talking to me?  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_goldrush

I never said "fucking", I do not use that kind of language.

Ear is a liar, so is his friend.

I don't presume anyone to believe a member who only just signed up but believe your own server logs. This really is pathetic.

Karl wrote:
Jamza wrote:

Goodbye.

All logs are recorded by HLStatsX, and no other administrator other than me has access to touch the logs. The logs are publicly available at http://stats.aprilon.net/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=tf

Per user logs are also available (example) Ears.: http://stats.aprilon.net/hlstats.php?mo ... ayer=20082

Excuse me if there are missing pieces, I'm not sure at what timeframe you were playing, but last night our webservices was offline for 3-4 hours due to a DDOS attack on the network.
15 Posts

Karl wrote:
Ocfos88 wrote:
Hi there,

Actually, I did run a 2fort server however only for a few days :v Nobody else knew about it except for a few people, this was merely just to test my vps' performance :)

You should run 2fort, it's always in demand.
New topic New reply  Page 2 of 4
 [ 47 posts ]