New topic New reply  Page 3 of 4
 [ 47 posts ] 
13 May 2010, 11:12
33 Posts

darkwave_synth_ebm wrote:
Harvester was NOT being abusive or using profain language, he was just complaning. My post is not about whether or not he should have been warned/banned (muting is the usual sanction against people who will not stop talking), it is about the inappropriate language and belligerent attitude of the admin.

[/quote]

010-06-30 10:44:40 Harvester homo  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_badwater
2010-06-30 10:44:38 Harvester fuck you  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_badwater
2010-06-30 10:44:08 Harvester stickyspam some more  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_badwater

Clearly.

No argument had even took place at this point. Ears and I just kritzed ur spawn @start of badwater. I 'd been playing for 5mins?

30 Jun 2010, 11:19
15 Posts

Ok, the logs don't lie. The point is that Harvester is not an admin. Admins are supposed to set an example, not stir things up further. Why didn't Ear just mute him and nip the problem in the bud, instead of playing along for a good 30 minutes before finally going on to abuse me just because I happened to be being healed by him? Power drunk with his rcon password perhaps?

To be honest, this is rather overshadowed by the fact that, in this thread we have a person entrusted as a representative of Aprilon and given admin rights, who is deliberately posting false console logs, inserting "fucking" into lines someone has said.

He's only gone and proved that doubt over his suitability is justified. I already posted a link to the real conversation, which can also be found by directly navigating to the page pertaining to the section 2010-06-30 11:45:50 > 2010-06-30 11:46:32 .

Losing your temper is one thing, deliberately slandering someone and posting false evidence, backed up by the server admin (?!) is another matter entirely.

Thank God the SERVER doesn't lie...

Harley Quinn wrote:
Harvester was NOT being abusive or using profain language, he was just complaning. My post is not about whether or not he should have been warned/banned (muting is the usual sanction against people who will not stop talking), it is about the inappropriate language and belligerent attitude of the admin.

010-06-30 10:44:40 Harvester homo  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_badwater
2010-06-30 10:44:38 Harvester fuck you  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_badwater
2010-06-30 10:44:08 Harvester stickyspam some more  Aprilon Dynasty | 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush - aprilon.net pl_badwater

Clearly.

No argument had even took place at this point. Ears and I just kritzed ur spawn @start of badwater. I 'd been playing for 5mins?[/quote]
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Harley Quinn wrote:
ManIAc wrote:
Here's my few cents. I won't say wether or not this guy deserves the ban, as I have no idea in which context things were said. I believe it's extremely important to experience such situations for yourself before you can reach a conclusion.

Solely from reading the text in the chatlog, I can only conclude a few things.
Yes, Harvester was spewing alot of curses and accusations. Yes, it was extremely anoying.

On another note, and believe me when I say that I have nothing against you guys, I actually enjoy playing with and against you really much, but Harley and Ears, you are saying alot of crap from time to time. :) Crazy amount of f-bombs, shit, and alot of things that can be misunderstood, if you they have their eyes set on being against you. (Which most people getting killed by you feels like. Myself included. :3:) You probably wouldn't have as many people disliking you if you turned it down a bit. Just my suggestion.

Anyhow! I will leave this discussion up to the ones this actually concern. :)

Noted and point taken Maniac. I can see how ppl can sometimes take me the wrong way. HOWEVER I will chat shit back to people who chat it to me. I don't wanna fight with ppl there is a nice community at aprillon. In a joking sense I would joke too, but I didn't find his comments particuarly funny, just downright rude.

Duly noted. :3
15 Posts

Btw I've nothing against Harley personally, or the methods you employed (which were pretty effective) my own philosophy is that a tactic is good if it works, I don't buy into the politically correct stuff about fairness of tactics.

A good tactic is a tactic which works, end of story.

Harley Quinn wrote:
ManIAc wrote:
Here's my few cents. I won't say wether or not this guy deserves the ban, as I have no idea in which context things were said. I believe it's extremely important to experience such situations for yourself before you can reach a conclusion.

Solely from reading the text in the chatlog, I can only conclude a few things.
Yes, Harvester was spewing alot of curses and accusations. Yes, it was extremely anoying.

On another note, and believe me when I say that I have nothing against you guys, I actually enjoy playing with and against you really much, but Harley and Ears, you are saying alot of crap from time to time. :) Crazy amount of f-bombs, shit, and alot of things that can be misunderstood, if you they have their eyes set on being against you. (Which most people getting killed by you feels like. Myself included. :3:) You probably wouldn't have as many people disliking you if you turned it down a bit. Just my suggestion.

Anyhow! I will leave this discussion up to the ones this actually concern. :)

Noted and point taken Maniac. I can see how ppl can sometimes take me the wrong way. HOWEVER I will chat shit back to people who chat it to me. I don't wanna fight with ppl there is a nice community at aprillon. In a joking sense I would joke too, but I didn't find his comments particuarly funny, just downright rude.
30 Nov 2009, 22:56
559 Posts

Ok look, every post you make on here makes us more against you(Lol, pot kettle black I know(Dont ask)). Just stop persisting to argue. By the looks of it all, Ears is clearly just doing his job. Nothing is going to happen.

15 Posts

Dethbyelf wrote:
Ok look, every post you make on here makes us more against you(Lol, pot kettle black I know(Dont ask)). Just stop persisting to argue. By the looks of it all, Ears is clearly just doing his job. Nothing is going to happen.

Who is "us" ? The people posting false logs?

Considering that you affirmed the false log quotation as being true, something which has now been proven absolutely false by a simple link to the public HLstatsX, you should perhaps quit while you're (not really) ahead.

In any case, I am satisfied with the response I've received from Karl by PM (thanks), who has been very helpful and fair and as a result I consider the matter closed.
559 Posts

This.
EDIT: Lol.. this is alot like what happened with me..
I post this:
Dethbyelf wrote:

And then consider this happening right after it.
Dethbyelf wrote:

Who is "us" ? The people posting false logs?

Considering that you affirmed the false log quotation as being true, something which has now been proven absolutely false by a simple link to the public HLstatsX, you should perhaps quit while you're (not really) ahead.

In any case, I am satisfied with the response I've received from Karl by PM (thanks), who has been very helpful and fair and as a result I consider the matter closed.

If it's over as you said in the quote, then stop posting about the dang thing! >.<

1890 Posts

Deja vú, anyone?
Elf, please stay out of this. You're in no right to speak for "us" (read. Aministrators/people involved), which is basicly just very rude. I don't care if someone says something to you, related to this issue, which you pass on. It should come from that person's mouth.
Don't mind you stating your oppinion, but quit speaking on other people's behalf.
VIP VIP
09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Oh come on, leave Deth alone, he didn't do you anything, and he's just trying to help. Give him a chance.

And also, on the topic, I've never had any trouble with Schoolgirls Socks, he's a good player, but he doesn't talk alot, though this seems that is on that Harvester was banned, right? I've been playing with him a couple of times, and as I can remember he doesn't do anything wrong. Also, can't really say he did say too much after what I read about this.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
1890 Posts

To be completely honest:
Dethbyelf wrote:
Ok look, every post you make on here makes us more against you.
Made me angry. Which is very rare.

I will pretty much damn self decide wether or not I'm against someone.
I never had anything personal against Elf, which is why I never really participated in that deal, so stop saying stuff about me, which you don't know anything about, please.

But this is not the right place for this discussion, so I will be quiet now and stay on topic.
559 Posts

Alright, sorry. Lol, funny how a 2 letter word meant everything to everyone. xD

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Quote:
Thumbs up, man.
16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

Dethbyelf wrote:

Déjà Vu anyone? Pot-Kettle-Black yourself, Deth.

ManIAc wrote:

Amen to that. I've been observing this thread for some time now, and I'm no position to be getting involved in a debate that I have no authority to voice an opinion on. This is clearly a TF2 issue, and as far as I can see only Karl, the TF2 admins and those whom it may concern have any right to be in the discussion. However, Gmod admins and all the others can stay the hell out.

This includes YOU Deth. Is that clear?

Jamza wrote:
yeah... he thinks acting like an admin will make it happen

Also Deth, why have I always got to catch you bitching and raging in other threads about something or whatever... you are not an admin, quit trying to act like you are one. By doing so you are devastating your chances of succeeding and becoming one, but as far as I'm concerned; you're not fit enough to be in such a position of power, and also you still have a difficulty of understanding what 'shut the hell up because your opinion is not wanted' means.

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
559 Posts

darkmessenger84 wrote:
Déjà Vu anyone? Pot-Kettle-Black yourself, Deth.

Yeah, I was saying it because I knew what I was saying was already said to me.
darkmessenger84 wrote:
This includes YOU Deth. Is that clear?

As states before, yes. Lol, funny how as of now it pretty much seems like any reply that isnt in Free Hugs by me shouldn't be there. :lol:

16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

Just leave admin responsibility to the admins, and I'll say no more about it.

EDIT: Inb4 Aya rage

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
New topic New reply  Page 3 of 4
 [ 47 posts ]