Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Topic locked

Re: GMod: Security has been breached

06 Dec 2009, 14:29

news!
http://www.wiremod.com/forum/wiremod-ge ... -hack.html
now gogogo KILL THE HAXORS

06 Dec 2009, 23:31

The GMod server will be passworded till I've fixed some stuff. There are still malicious scripts running on the server, so I'll do a manual search (which means opening every serversided file and read through them), delete if deemed malicious (which is pretty easy).

After this, the hackers shouldn't be able to upload any file anymore. I hope you understand, gotta clean up ya see :)

06 Dec 2009, 23:39

CLEAN UP ON AISLE 5

07 Dec 2009, 02:02

Found this while on the AM site, might help.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=100958

07 Dec 2009, 18:59

Nice find Jamza, install nao Karl!

However the lack of sprays doesn't matter, it isn't used much in Garry's Mod, especially on a Flatgrass server.

07 Dec 2009, 20:02

Conor wrote:Nice find Jamza, install nao Karl!

However the lack of sprays doesn't matter, it isn't used much in Garry's Mod, especially on a Flatgrass server.

I don't need it.

Anyway, that module will break almost everything. Including adv dupe, you wouldn't be able to upload files. That module was meant for other sourcemods mostly.

07 Dec 2009, 20:35

Right. I forgot about that -.-

19 Feb 2010, 13:11

i dont know if this was worth mentioning but one when i spawned a fridge (yes a fridge >.>) the whole map went WTF.You could move the map with your phys gun and the skybox went ..... bad :P

I dotn know what happernd then but once i undid my fridge it went back to normal :O

19 Feb 2010, 14:19

fear000777 wrote:i dont know if this was worth mentioning but one when i spawned a fridge (yes a fridge >.>) the whole map went WTF.You could move the map with your phys gun and the skybox went ..... bad :P

I dotn know what happernd then but once i undid my fridge it went back to normal :O

If you could re-create that, you'd be better off recording it. :)
Post it in the suggestions/feedback forum if you want to.
Other than that, this announcement was an issue some time back, so I'll lock this.
Topic locked