Archive: Old pointless posts are stored here for the purposes of cleaning up the other forums.
Post a reply

My dog

08 Feb 2010, 17:23

One of my dogs just came running into the room crying/whining, it seems to be something with her leg, however she has been fine for the whole day, just except now.

However my other dog is always trying to wind her up, you know like biting her legs. They're both Border Collies. Its their instinct to bite sheeps legs to make them move.

My mother is calming her down. Any ideas what just happened?

Re: My dog

08 Feb 2010, 17:28

Probably just playing, unless there is any actuall deep bleeding wound thats what i would go with, like children sometimes they too can get carried away and cry to mummy :)

On a random note pics of the dogs >.>

No its not anything dodgy i just used to have a rough collie many years back and know they are gorgeous dogs :)

08 Feb 2010, 17:31

Lol, shes just playing now, I think something has just spooked her somehow..

I think she also gets worried when she has accidents in the house.

08 Feb 2010, 17:34

Well aslong as she's ok now no real worries, just keep an eye on it incase she limps at all :)

08 Feb 2010, 18:51

It's usually just paranoia, is she young? or had a previous owner? Could be something to do with that.

Keep a close eye just incase there is any signs of pain but I'm sure shes fine, just got a little spooked.

08 Feb 2010, 19:09

lol i'm totally going to join this conf ^^
i do know something about dogs because i have four :D

Yeah so some dogs can act that they hurt their leg or something just to get attention but i don't think ur dog was doing that but anywayyy.
U should keep an eye on her and see if the leg gets better or if it continues then go to a vet.
It can be possible that she just hurt it playing with the other dogs or etc. because accidents do happen.

Yeah i hope this helped? :D

08 Feb 2010, 19:34

A mysterious disease. For the good of humanity, the only responsible thing you can do is euthanize it. Sorry. :(

08 Feb 2010, 19:39

Aya wrote:A mysterious disease. For the good of humanity, the only responsible thing you can do is euthanize it. Sorry. :(

You would euthanize lassie?

08 Feb 2010, 19:43

Cypherous wrote:
Aya wrote:A mysterious disease. For the good of humanity, the only responsible thing you can do is euthanize it. Sorry. :(

You would euthanize lassie?

No, cause Lassie isn't a border collie? :P

08 Feb 2010, 20:25

Lol served. We've had the dogs since they we're puppies so I don't think its anything to do with paranoia or previous owner-caused problems.

08 Feb 2010, 22:00

Aya wrote:

Don't nitpick its of the collie family even if its a rough collie :P

08 Feb 2010, 23:27

Cypherous wrote:
Aya wrote:

Okay fine. In that case, Wales and England = same thing.

09 Feb 2010, 12:04

Aya wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
Aya wrote:

Wales is part of the united kingdom indeed along with scotland and nothern ireland :P

09 Feb 2010, 14:49

Cypherous wrote:
Aya wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
Aya wrote:

Wales is part of the united kingdom indeed along with scotland and nothern ireland :P

United Kingdom yes, but Wales and England is not the same thing!111

09 Feb 2010, 16:52

Update: She was apparently crying and whimpering when going up the stairs, or jumping onto the beds. So she's going to the vet today. Also another update: Our boiler has been fixed. It was producing smoke.
Post a reply