Topic locked

Making a Statue

18 Nov 2011, 04:05

So, I've decided It'd be worth the effort to build some statues on some islands. I plan on doing Fulsy's, HAPPYGOPUCKEY's and Pvt_OBrien's models (Probably mine too after I adjust my model a bit.).

The only problems will be getting the materials (Solved by an admin spawning wool colors or me being given creative mode for an hour or so) and what the models look like. I realy need pictures of the sides and top of the models. My main concern is Pvt_OBrien's model, as while I have pictures from the back (3rd person) I don't have picutres from the front.

Re: Making a Statue

18 Nov 2011, 15:51

well it depends on what skin for pvt_obren you mean, he was captain falcon for a long time, but he switched to some lava dude last i saw him.

18 Nov 2011, 23:57

chinichi wrote:well it depends on what skin for pvt_obren you mean, he was captain falcon for a long time, but he switched to some lava dude last i saw him.

Hmm, well I was thinking of the skin shown in his abouse report pictures as that is the only refrence I had. Although it would probably be best if I went for the captain falcon skin. Do you know which one he used?

19 Nov 2011, 16:16

My skin is custom, made it all by myself. I don't have it on the computer that I'm on right now, but I can upload it when I get to it.

19 Nov 2011, 16:38

HGP's current skin:

Pvt_OBrien's current skin:

20 Nov 2011, 11:42

Eion, of note PVT is actually banned on the server so don't expect him to come looking at it ;)

20 Nov 2011, 12:49

make a statue of me instead!

21 Nov 2011, 04:45

Cypherous wrote:Eion, of note PVT is actually banned on the server so don't expect him to come looking at it ;)

I know about that, as I've mentioned his ban indirectly.

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:Pvt_OBrien's current skin:

Er, I don't think I should make that as it's the skin of someone who has helped make/starred in several very well made MineCraft videos. (Or atleast looks very simaler to it, I'll have to compare.)

When you think of Pvt_OBrien, what does he look like?

21 Nov 2011, 09:34

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
Cypherous wrote:Eion, of note PVT is actually banned on the server so don't expect him to come looking at it ;)

I know about that, as I've mentioned his ban indirectly.

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:Pvt_OBrien's current skin:

Er, I don't think I should make that as it's the skin of someone who has helped make/starred in several very well made MineCraft videos. (Or atleast looks very simaler to it, I'll have to compare.)

When you think of Pvt_OBrien, what does he look like?

To me personally i imagine him as a giant penis, but i've only ever had to bother with him when he was deeply annoying ;)

21 Nov 2011, 13:24

Patchouli wrote:make a statue of me instead!

22 Nov 2011, 21:58

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:Maybe we should all do this now!

22 Nov 2011, 23:43

/warp statues

nuff said.

25 Nov 2011, 09:05

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:When you think of Pvt_OBrien, what does he look like?

28 Jan 2012, 15:28

chinichi wrote:well it depends on what skin for pvt_obren you mean, he was captain falcon for a long time, but he switched to some lava dude last i saw him.

I need the Captain Falcon one.

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:HGP's current skin:

I'm also going to be double checking that that is HGP's skin, it looks diffrent...

Anyway, I finaly have a place to put two out of the three statues. I'm looking for just the right place for Pvt_OBrien.

28 Jan 2012, 16:54

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:I'm also going to be double checking that that is HGP's skin, it looks diffrent...

Yeah, that was my Refferee skin for FulsyField matches :V
I should have switched back by now
Topic locked