New topic New reply  Page 2 of 4
 [ 58 posts ] 
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Conor wrote:
Yea, it may still be running in memory Aya. Good thinking to reformat.. But I have a feeling it could be prevented by checking processing running after ditching this tool..

The overlay didn't get Aya VAC'd. However it may be possible.. I always exit Steam when I use aimbots and hacks on Halo 1 and 2 and other crap like that.

Dude seriously, stop implying that I cheat. I don't cheat, no cheats were used. Period.

03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Aya wrote:
Yeah, if only I had used any kind of tool for TF2. The fucked up thing is that nothing was used beside the normal graphic monitor program.

I run TF2 with an FPS setup cause my computer sucks so much.

"Added bonus, when you zoom in with the sniper rifle, there's no dark glare you normally have, everything looks like normal = better visibility."

If VAC knows you have this, and it considers it as a cheat. You get banned. If this is the reason you got banned, I think you still have a pretty good chance to get your account back. What also may be possible is that someone recorded you while playing sniper and noticed that you can see more than he could probably do and sent that record to steam, which may have banned you after this.

14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

QB, Valve or Steam don't accept pictures/demos/videos that users send them about cheating. Its all done by VAC. You can't report someone to VAC or Steam for cheating.
1037 Posts

The better view is not because of any 3rd party tool or anything. It's just what happens when you greatly lower the graphics.

As a sidenote, I just 'acquired' a new Steam account with lots of games!

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

It just checks for processes that may be associated with the game you're playing from my understanding. :sax:

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Wow that really sucks, that's a lot of $ lost and time etc. Format was a good idea, the whole no appeal thing on steam is really obnoxious. I've never been banned but It seems a bit ridiculous, not everyone who gets vac banned is a cheater, a friend of mine was using an Application for the lcd screen on his keyboard that took information from the console such as kills etc and displayed it and he got VAC banned. I mean is it purely for business purposes? You did end up spending an extra $100+ due to not being able to appeal, VAC bans are just not always just usually but not always.

Oh well, whats done is done. good luck.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
Server Admin Server Admin
1051 Posts

Aya wrote:
The better view is not because of any 3rd party tool or anything. It's just what happens when you greatly lower the graphics.

I'm against hacking passwords and shit. Whats the point, because you lost your own account to cheating?
1037 Posts

Conor wrote:
Aya wrote:

I'm against hacking passwords and shit. Whats the point, because you lost your own account to cheating?

Wow. You disappoint me greatly. I'm all for being calm and friendly, and I really tried to be nice to you, and I really would rather not get in a fight with an admin... But what the fuck is wrong with you? How many times do you want me to tell you I didn't cheat? Explain to me, why would a cheater immediately spend €100/$136/£87 on a second Steam account after his first one got banned. That would be a pretty stupid move to make eh? If you are a cheater that is. Why would a cheater donate money to a server...just to cheat on and risk getting banned? Seems like a pretty stupid move to make eh? If you are a cheater, that is.

And where did I say I hacked a password? I paid for this account, I have connections, I didn't steal any account. Several of my friends deal in Steam accounts, players who have had low digit Steam accounts come to them and they buy and resell them again. Simple. I don't care if my friends hack passwords, or legitimately buy them. I don't ask them where they get their supply. They either 'get' them or they buy them from the original owner. In my case, it's a fully legitimate account as I got full proof of purchase for every game on that account.

Now get off my back. This pisses me off.

26 Dec 2009, 16:28
85 Posts

I feel sorry for you Aya, hope you resolve your issue. I got VAC'D so i moved account but, i'm just trying to sympathize with you.
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Aya wrote:

Cool i hope we see you back mate, assuming the stats DB works like i think it might if you give karl your new steamid he should be able to amend the DB manually so you won't have to restart from 0 again, will be good to have you back mate voice isn't as much fun without you :(

Also my brother now has a mic so he can more actively join in the amusing conversations :)

Hope to have you headshot me again soon :P

1051 Posts

Aya wrote:
Conor wrote:
Aya wrote:

Wow. You disappoint me greatly. I'm all for being calm and friendly, and I really tried to be nice to you, and I really would rather not get in a fight with an admin... But what the fuck is wrong with you? How many times do you want me to tell you I didn't cheat? Explain to me, why would a cheater immediately spend €100/$136/£87 on a second Steam account after his first one got banned. That would be a pretty stupid move to make eh? If you are a cheater that is. Why would a cheater donate money to a server...just to cheat on and risk getting banned? Seems like a pretty stupid move to make eh? If you are a cheater, that is.

And where did I say I hacked a password? I paid for this account, I have connections, I didn't steal any account. Several of my friends deal in Steam accounts, players who have had low digit Steam accounts come to them and they buy and resell them again. Simple. I don't care if my friends hack passwords, or legitimately buy them. I don't ask them where they get their supply. They either 'get' them or they buy them from the original owner. In my case, it's a fully legitimate account as I got full proof of purchase for every game on that account.

Now get off my back. This pisses me off.

Christ. I'm probably about to piss you off even more, however it's illegal to trade or exchange accounts from Steam, because if they found you out they wouldn't care if you have proof of purchase or anything like that.
But anyway, nice to see you got some possible way of access to the beloved TF2. Headshotting as usual I see?
1037 Posts

Sure, I know trading steam accounts is illegal. I don't really care though, it's a victimless crime to me. All I care about is that I personally paid for the account I acquired. I would never steal an account or anything.

1051 Posts

Sorry for being an ass Aya. :S Mood swings fail?
02 Nov 2009, 19:31
138 Posts

Don't worry Aya, its Conor's "time of the month"
Ignore him. I just drown out his sound when he speaks :P

Conor. Let me point out an error in your thing.
1. You have cheated SHITLOADS on online games. Aimbotting on Halo CE and Nightfire maybe?

Plus, stopping screaming down the FUCKING microphone when something doesn't go your way in the damn steam chats.

Gigabyte wrote:
Yep you win the post war but let me use my secret weapon......
DAN!!

http://www.formspring.me/Danthepie - Ask me anything!
1051 Posts

Lol. I rant, that's all.
Plus, yea I've hacked in Halo and Nightfire, but tbh thats before I had any Steam games.
New topic New reply  Page 2 of 4
 [ 58 posts ]