How much wood could Chakkuchakkuchakku if you can throw a tree~
Post a reply

Re: I am pissed

06 Feb 2010, 15:40

Conor wrote:Lol. I rant, that's all.
Plus, yea I've hacked in Halo and Nightfire, but tbh thats before I had any Steam games.

Well I don't really care if people have cheated in the past. I just want to make it very clear I haven't cheated apart from what I described in my opening post. Conor, apology accepted ofcourse, I'm not necessarily angry at you. You just have to imagine how really annoying it is when someone implies/says you cheat, when you haven't. It's just eughiwesughiseghskghergherg.

Everyone else, thanks for the support! I am ready to start playing again after I contact Karl.

06 Feb 2010, 16:34

Plus, yea I've hacked in Halo and Nightfire, but tbh thats before I had any Steam games.

Yea, it may still be running in memory Aya. Good thinking to reformat.. But I have a feeling it could be prevented by checking processing running after ditching this tool..

The overlay didn't get Aya VAC'd. However it may be possible.. I always exit Steam when I use aimbots and hacks on Halo 1 and 2 and other crap like that.

You're a hypocrit AND a liar :raise:

06 Feb 2010, 19:53

I know you love me QB.

07 Feb 2010, 05:33

Aya wrote:

Well I don't really care if people have cheated in the past. I just want to make it very clear I haven't cheated apart from what I described in my opening post. Conor, apology accepted ofcourse, I'm not necessarily angry at you. You just have to imagine how really annoying it is when someone implies/says you cheat, when you haven't. It's just eughiwesughiseghskghergherg.

Everyone else, thanks for the support! I am ready to start playing again after I contact Karl.

oh noes, I'm going to get pushed from Rank 50 to 51 once you rejoin :monocle:

lol, I'll get like 19 kills one life and then die 5 times within seconds of spawning and lose 25 each time.

07 Feb 2010, 11:49

:D Lucky thing I don't play TF2 much, I'd rage all the time.

07 Feb 2010, 12:06

TF2 requires skill. Skill is something that runs away from me, very fast.

07 Feb 2010, 13:58

decyg wrote:TF2 requires skill.

lol hardly. Pick Pyro, run forward while holding the fire button. Get shit loads of points.

07 Feb 2010, 14:44

Aya wrote:lol hardly. Pick Pyro, run forward while holding the fire button. Get shit loads of points.

I tried that. I stopped after ramming a wall for five minutes. DOES NOT WORK.

07 Feb 2010, 15:03

Ane wrote:
Aya wrote:lol hardly. Pick Pyro, run forward while holding the fire button. Get shit loads of points.

:v

07 Feb 2010, 23:32

I even suck at pyro. That's how much i suck. Also, your technique fails when you have a camping sniper or a heavy medic combo.

08 Feb 2010, 06:48

decyg wrote:I even suck at pyro. That's how much i suck. Also, your technique fails when you have a camping sniper or a heavy medic combo.

Not if you are two mindless pyros :quagmire:

08 Feb 2010, 08:57

Derp.
That's me, while playing TF2.

08 Feb 2010, 09:11

Ane wrote:

08 Feb 2010, 11:34

decyg wrote:I even suck at pyro. That's how much i suck. Also, your technique fails when you have a camping sniper or a heavy medic combo.

Then you steer around the combo and burn the medic and and heavy in the back with the backburner, or airblast them if you're a noob and use the normal flamethrower :P

08 Feb 2010, 20:33

Rofl normal flamethrower is so much better than the backburner :v
Post a reply