1037 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
So aya when we seeing you back on teh server >.>

You should be glad I'm not on it.

As soon as I'm done whoring it up on Global Agenda with WuZ :v

30 Oct 2009, 14:32
50 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I4PEHQ- ... r_embedded

Answers the "normal > backburner" question pretty well.

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Ane wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I4PEHQ-pVU&feature=player_embedded

Meh :P

I don't have the skill to reflect every single thing that's coming at me anyway, so in my case backburner > normal cause I get to kill heavy/medic combo's from behind in about 1 second.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Aya wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
So aya when we seeing you back on teh server >.>

You should be glad I'm not on it.

As soon as I'm done whoring it up on Global Agenda with WuZ :v

yeah but the server population would argue against that i keep killing them they need someone to kill me back :P

03 Jan 2010, 10:57
90 Posts

Aya wrote:
Ane wrote:

I don't have the skill to reflect every single thing that's coming at me anyway, so in my case backburner > normal cause I get to kill heavy/medic combo's from behind in about 1 second.

Well you could replace the power of the backburner with the axtinguisher to kill heavy-medic combo's. And then use the normal ft for reflecting rockets and pipes. It requires a lot of skill though.

03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Gionimo wrote:
Aya wrote:
Ane wrote:

Well you could replace the power of the backburner with the axtinguisher to kill heavy-medic combo's. And then use the normal ft for reflecting rockets and pipes. It requires a lot of skill though.

Yes, and also reflect arrows, and jarate, and sentry rockets, and blow away stickies, and blow away ubered players, and extinguish friendly's :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire:

03 Jan 2010, 10:57
90 Posts

[QB] wrote:
Gionimo wrote:
Aya wrote:
Ane wrote:

Yes, and also reflect arrows, and jarate, and sentry rockets, and blow away stickies, and blow away ubered players, and extinguish friendly's :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire:

And those, yes :P

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Ahahaha! Extinguish friendlies? Yeah right, as if I'm gonna help my teammates. :v

03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Aya wrote:
Ahahaha! Extinguish friendlies? Yeah right, as if I'm gonna help my teammates. :v

Ofcourse, else your medics die :(

08 Jan 2010, 13:23
504 Posts

this is some serious bad luck, but program like yours ain't the only thing that gives vac ban.
i have seen some situations before, there was a HL mod, and it had some .dll file, the mod was normal, but if you forgot to delete the dll file and went to play cs 1.6 you'd get banned by VAC. VAC really needs some work to do on, at some points when my account was new i was afirad for it, cause obviously a lot of stuff that injects gets you banned, specially cause i use fraps and xfire.they both have to inject into memory to work. and messing with memory protected by VAC ain't so smart.but at least the support said xfire will not give you a ban.
steam support did a mistake by not lifting your ban, it wasn't your fault the software was bad. they should have looked up this program and fixed VAC , instead of rejecting everybody like they actually cheat , you support them (paid 100€ for a week account) and they reject you, how nice
damn, im really sorry

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Pfft. That video pretty much just about sums up why you need flamethrower instead of backburner. :P
About the heavy/medic combos. Just set the medic on fire, and then one-hit him with the axetinguisher. :P Works with just about anything. xD
Only problem with backburner pyros, is that they can't blow ubers away. :/ Which is EXTREMELY vital to win a match. (mostly)

As of actually staying on topic; Still very sorry to hear you got banned.
New topic New reply  Page 4 of 4
 [ 58 posts ]